Monday 25 October 2010

Better meddle wi the deil



I had planned some time up there at the weekend, but  have been rendered temporarily hors de combat. Nothing serious, just a trivial little incident at the "Anger Management for the Over Sixties" class at the Community Centre on Thursday afternoon, I won't bore you with the details, suffice it to say that the fat bitch involved had to get ATS out to put four new tyres on her mobility scooter before she could get home for her tea. Result.


Meanwhile, the Bloggers Song

2 comments:

  1. Always, always do two or more tyres. They only have the one spare. An excellent way to resolve disputes with neighbours. They get the message eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Alan. However, on reflection, I feel that I should have used a knife and avoided the messy collateral damage caused by the shotgun.
    Nevertheless, I have, as a bonus, the memory of her facial expression as I reloaded. I'm willing to bet that she will never again take the last custard cream on the plate.

    ReplyDelete